We’re almost positive Maria Shriver is just as embarrassed as any woman and mother would be at the explosive news that her husband Arnold Schwarzenegger has lived a double life right in front of her eyes. Their recent separation has caused such a rough spot in the minds of many who are always rooting for celebrity couples to make it in the spotlight.
Today, however, Maria Shriver has begun to speak up about how she feels saying that although “this is a very painful and heartbreaking time,” she is indeed thankful for the support, prayers and best wishes from millions out there who are watching the story unfold.
Check out the interview with People.com as Maria Shriver gives insight on how she’s coping with this mega story. What are your thoughts?
- HIP HOP MOGUL JIMMY “HENCHMAN” ROSEMOND ON THE RUN
- TAVIS SMILEY URGES PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA ON BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT
- JIM JONES ON LOVE & HIP-HOP, BEING SUED, CAR CRASH AND THE PERFECT DAY
- LAMAR ODOM’S BABY-MOTHER, LIZA MORALES DISHES ALL ON “THE BREAKFAST CLUB”
- KIM KARDASHIAN KEEPS IT SEXY