Never one to shy away from speaking his mind, Kanye West took to his Twitter account to state his thoughts on abortion. He didn’t necessarily say whether he was pro-life or pro-choice, but that didn’t stop fans and followers from retweeting and responding.
Last night, he tweeted this message: “An abortion can cost a ballin’ n***a up to 50gs maybe a 100. Gold diggin’ b****es be getting pregnant on purpose. #STRAPUP my n***s!”
He then followed up with another message to clarify. “It ain’t happen to me but I know people.”
The reason for the tweet is still unknown, but it seemed to hit home for UK singer Lily Allen, who suffered two miscarriages in two years. She wrote: “Never has a tweet put me in such a bad mood. This is wrong on so many levels.
- 4TH ANNUAL ESSENCE BLACK WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD LUNCHEON
- LOVE IS NEVER UGLY IN NEW “BEASTLY” MOVIE TRAILER
- NEW REALITY SHOW: “THE REAL GAYS OF ATLANTA”
- TOP 10 CHRIS BROWN SINGLES
- MAN JAILED AFTER STEALING VARIOUS ITEMS FROM LIL WAYNE VIDEO SET