Can’t say we are surprised about the latest announcement from Cardi B that she has taken Offset back and isn’t planning to divorce after the couple was seen turning up for her birthday over the weekend in Las Vegas and other outings in Atlanta this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Well, it seems that Cardi did just what her friends asked confirming on a live video on her Instagram account exactly why she took him back.
“It’s hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard to have no d**k.”
According to Fulton County records the couple is set to appear in court in November but that hasn’t been changed yet. Regardless we hope the two work out their relationship. As crazy as their relationship appears at times it seems that the two really love each other.
- Chloe Bailey Is Eating Up The Gram In A Number Of Stylish Ensembles
- The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffett In The World Is Closed Forever
- Happy 39th Birthday Nicki!!!!
- Former New Orleans Saints Player Dies While In Police Custody In Alabama
- Beyoncé Gives Us Holiday Vibes In A Gucci x Balenciaga FW21 RTW Sparkle Look
- Cincinnati: Semi Truck Catching Fire Caused Heavy Traffic This Morning
- ‘Our Kind Of People’ Ends The Fall Season With Eye-Catching Prints
- Group Demands Congressional Action In Regulating Racialized Disinformation On Online Platforms
- Uber Adds In-App Recording Feature For Safety
- ‘Godfather Of Hip-Hop Journalism’ and Burnt Sugar Frontman Greg Tate Dies At 64
Best Dressed: The 5 Baddest Looks From Cardi B’s Star-Studded Birthday Bash
The Divorce is Off! Cardi B Announces She Took Offset Back, Claims She Missed Her Best Friend was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com