Can’t say we are surprised about the latest announcement from Cardi B that she has taken Offset back and isn’t planning to divorce after the couple was seen turning up for her birthday over the weekend in Las Vegas and other outings in Atlanta this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Well, it seems that Cardi did just what her friends asked confirming on a live video on her Instagram account exactly why she took him back.
“It’s hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard to have no d**k.”
According to Fulton County records the couple is set to appear in court in November but that hasn’t been changed yet. Regardless we hope the two work out their relationship. As crazy as their relationship appears at times it seems that the two really love each other.
- Rapsody On Her Lyricist Of The Year Award Win: “I’m Thankful” [VIDEO]
- Erykah Badu, Teyana Taylor, H.E.R., & Brandy Collab For “Ladies First” Cypher At Hip Hop Awards
- MGK Says He’s As Impactful As Lil Baby, Roddy Ricch, & Pop Smoke
- Trick or Treat Times for the Columbus Metro Area
- Damn I’m Stressed: How To Deal With Election Anxiety
- Cardi B Claps Back At Racists Who Claim She Is Devaluing Berkin Bags
- Toronto Raptors’ Terence Davis Arrested On Assault Charges After Allegedly Hitting Girlfriend
- Trick or Treat Times for the Cincinnati Tri-State Area
- Ben Crump Details Why Charges Must Be Brought Against Police Who Shot Couple In Suburban Chicago
- Kim Kardashian’s Private Island Birthday Bash During Pandemic Draws Internet Backlash [WATCH]
Best Dressed: The 5 Baddest Looks From Cardi B’s Star-Studded Birthday Bash
1. Yung Miami1 of 5
2. Teyana Taylor2 of 5
3. JT3 of 5
4. Megan Thee Stallion4 of 5
5. Tommie5 of 5
The Divorce is Off! Cardi B Announces She Took Offset Back, Claims She Missed Her Best Friend was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com