According to WCPO just days after opening for season pass holders, a representative at Kings Island confirmed that one of its employees has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Park spokesman Chad Showalter stated that the part was taking extra safety measures that included sanitization, infected employees staying quarantined for 14 days at home, and contact tracing for park employees.
Kings Island will open for non-season pass holders Friday, July 10th with further safety measures in place for fun-seekers. Park visitors must now make a reservation for entry into the park in advance. Before arriving at the park, you must fill out a health questionnaire. While there, social distancing will be taking place inside the park as much as possible and all guests and employees must wear a face mask.
For a full scope on Kings Island park safety click here.
- Michelle D. Bernard Talks Kamala Harris Vice Presidential Nomination “It’s A Dawn of a New Day” [Listen]
- Breonna Taylor’s Mom ‘More Confident’ Justice Will Be Served After Meeting With Kentucky AG
- Kanye Meets With Trump Adviser Jared Kushner As Black Voters Ignore Him
- Resellers Are Hawking Telfar Bags For Ridiculous Prices And Loyal Customers Are Over It
- 7 Black Beauty Products To Shop Now
- DaBaby Says He’s Voting For Kanye In The 2020 Election
- Shaq Reveals Special Kobe Shrine Inside Home
- Next Up: ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Drama Reboot Is THIS Close To Hitting Streaming
- Released! Teen Jailed For Not Doing Homework Is Freed And Taken Off Probation
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President