According to WCPO just days after opening for season pass holders, a representative at Kings Island confirmed that one of its employees has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Park spokesman Chad Showalter stated that the part was taking extra safety measures that included sanitization, infected employees staying quarantined for 14 days at home, and contact tracing for park employees.
Kings Island will open for non-season pass holders Friday, July 10th with further safety measures in place for fun-seekers. Park visitors must now make a reservation for entry into the park in advance. Before arriving at the park, you must fill out a health questionnaire. While there, social distancing will be taking place inside the park as much as possible and all guests and employees must wear a face mask.
For a full scope on Kings Island park safety click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Officially Our Summer Body Goals
- Telfar Taps ‘The Real Housewives Of Potomac’ To Model New UGG Collaboration
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- 13 Hospitalized After Mass Shooting On Austin’s Sixth Street
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Amid Calls To Defund Police, Law Enforcement Grapples With Low Recruitment Rates After George Floyd’s Death
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Bernie Mac Biopic On The Way
- James Harden Shuts Down Rumors Of Gifting Saweetie $100K For A Date
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit
- Darnella Frazier, Teen Who Filmed George Floyd’s Murder, Awarded Pulitzer Prize Special Citation