Every once in a while you hit a mark in life where you begin to feel stagnant. I hit that point at the end of 2019. I began to have some health issues, I was always tired and I just needed a new challenge. So the last two months of the year I embarked on a 60 Day Challenge. I affectionately named #60DaySnatch. I wanted to snatch back the time I was sick and just making it day to day. I wanted to snatch back my creativity. I wanted to snatch back my quality of life. And so I did. I teamed up with Denise Bryers and she trained me day in and day out at 6am. WE ALL KNOW IM NOT A MORNING PERSON! BUT I wanted it. So I did it. As I began to feel better I came up with an idea. What if we could offer this to everyone? Everyone may not be able to work out at 6am or even afford a personal trainer; so we partnered to help everyone keep their health and overall wellness front of mind.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
I’m so excited to offer free workouts to the city of Cincinnati led by Denise Bryers Bootcamp Cincincinati every Saturday absolutely free!! Along with a commitment of 101 days dedicated to wellness! Mental, spiritual and physical wellness! New decade? New us? Please feel free to join me! Follow along daily for wellness motivation, updates, recipes and workouts on IG @WIZNATIONCINCY and @IamTropikana @IamDeniseBryers_FIT
Join us every Saturday morning at 10am at the HIRSCH RECREATION CENTER 3630 Reading Road.
All the best,
3-7pm Daily #TropHouse
- Quarantine And Chill: Ava DuVernay’s ARRAY Announces Stay-At-Home Film Series
- Dr. Ian Smith On The Importance Of Social Distancing + Which Foods Help Boost The Immune System [VIDEO]
- Headkrack’s Hip-Hop Spot: DJ Jazzy Jeff Suggests He Caught Coronavirus [VIDEO]
- The Lo Down: Fans Think B. Simone Manifested A Relationship With DaBaby [VIDEO]
- DJ Jazzy Jeff May Have the Coronavirus!
- Cincinnati: List Of Covid-19 Cases Broken Down By Zip Code
- Two Cincinnati Police Officers Test Positive for COVID-19
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — March 31, 2020: Dear Black People — Another Stimulus Plan? — Biden Faces Gaps
- Report: ESPN To Move Up Date Of Upcoming Michael Jordan Documentary To April 19
- Stephon Marbury Is Preparing To Make Donation To Fight COVID-19