Cincinnati: Two officers are being treated at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being assaulted while responding to a domestic violence call in the Villages of Roll Hill.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to WCPO, the officers were initially attacked by Shaunice Dickerson, who made the 911 call. Joining them another suspect, by the name of Derrick Owens, allegedly attacked the officers slamming the female’s officer head into the wall. The female officers stun gun was also stolen by the suspect. Both were eventually overpowered and arrested after a six-minute fight.
Capt. Paul Broxterman told WCPO the female officer’s nose may be broken but, “We have to wait for the swelling to go down before it’s determined if she needs surgery or not.” Dickerson has been charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest and Owens facing multiple charges including assaulting a police officer, felonious assault on a police officer, robbery for taking the stun gun and resisting arrest.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Celebrates Bodak Yellow Reaching 1 Billion Views
- Blue Ivy And Amaiyah Robinson Shine In Throwback ‘Black Is King’ Photo
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Simone Biles Returns For The Final Event Of The Tokyo Olympics
- Cincinnati: A Man Was Shot In The West End Of Town
- GOP Candidate Copies Sen. Raphael Warnock’s ‘I Love Puppies’ Ad
- K. Michelle Moves ‘Sexiness’ Content To OnlyFans Page: ‘I Feel Healthy And Feel Beautiful!’
- Tami Roman Rocks A Natural ‘Fro And Shows Off Progress From Her Natural Hair Journey
- Gabrielle Union Debuts New Jumbo Box Braids And We’re Loving It!
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community