Cincinnati: Two officers are being treated at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being assaulted while responding to a domestic violence call in the Villages of Roll Hill.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to WCPO, the officers were initially attacked by Shaunice Dickerson, who made the 911 call. Joining them another suspect, by the name of Derrick Owens, allegedly attacked the officers slamming the female’s officer head into the wall. The female officers stun gun was also stolen by the suspect. Both were eventually overpowered and arrested after a six-minute fight.
Capt. Paul Broxterman told WCPO the female officer’s nose may be broken but, “We have to wait for the swelling to go down before it’s determined if she needs surgery or not.” Dickerson has been charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest and Owens facing multiple charges including assaulting a police officer, felonious assault on a police officer, robbery for taking the stun gun and resisting arrest.
- Coney Island Night of Lights
- Meet THE WIZ + Cricket Wireless “30 Under 30” Winners Presented by Regeneration Schools
- Jeremih Transferred From ICU As COVID-19 Battle Improves
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Megan Thee Stallion Takes Shots At Tory Lanez and Ex-Best Friend In New Song
- This Week’s Vitamins: Stop Stressing Over Things You Can’t Change + More
- Cordae Talks New Single “Gifted” With Roddy Rich + More
- Did Summer Walker Confirm She’s Pregnant? [PHOTO]
- Georgia Secretary Of State Officially Certifies Election For Joe Biden
- Honoring The Fallen And Forgotten On Transgender Day Of Remembrance
- Missy Elliott Drops Serious Cash On A Dream Wedding Dress For Her Fan
- Balmain Is Taking A Stand Against Covid With Their Limited Edition Sneakers