101.1 The WIZ wants to ensure that the last thing a kid has to worry about this winter is staying warm! And with your help, we’ll provide kids in our community with new coats for winter!
Now through December 14th, we’ll be accepting donations for new coats for kids of all ages. Coats can be dropped off Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm at our Radio One Studios 705 Central Ave Suite 200. All coats collected will be donated to the Breaking Chains Youth Foundation who will deliver the coats to schools and organizations around our community. So help us help the kids! Donate today!
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @bigdawgpalmer Ep.57
- Local male student told to cut his dreadlocks
- Banking While Black
- YG Arrested & Home Raided By Cops!
- Lewk Of The Week: Kiki Layne’s Orange Valentino Shorts Suit Won Paris Fashion Week
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- 3 suspects robbed gas station on Winton Road at gunpoint
- Dwight Howard Wants Kobe Bryant To Help Him
- Kodak Black Is No Longer In Miami Federal Prison
- Beyonce Sends Everybody An Ivy Park Closet Except Kim Kardashian