101.1 The WIZ wants to ensure that the last thing a kid has to worry about this winter is staying warm! And with your help, we’ll provide kids in our community with new coats for winter!
Now through December 14th, we’ll be accepting donations for new coats for kids of all ages. Coats can be dropped off Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm at our Radio One Studios 705 Central Ave Suite 200. All coats collected will be donated to the Breaking Chains Youth Foundation who will deliver the coats to schools and organizations around our community. So help us help the kids! Donate today!
- Meg Thee Thespian: Megan Thee Stallion Previews Appearance On NBC Series
- The Trailer For Lin Manuel Miranda’s ‘In The Heights’ Is Finally Here, And It Was Worth The Wait [Video]
- Werk! Regina King And Lizzo Named EW’s Entertainers Of The Year
- Man accused of walking into Mt. Auburn school, assaulting teacher and student
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Cincinnati: Are Doorbell Cams Cutting Down On Theft???
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- Behind The Scenes: Mo’Nique Will Tackle Racists And Anger Issues In New Revenge Flick
- ‘Us’ Named Best Film Of 2019 By The African-American Film Critics Association
- Danny Brown Will Host New Radio Station As Part of ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Latest Update