101.1 The WIZ wants to ensure that the last thing a kid has to worry about this winter is staying warm! And with your help, we’ll provide kids in our community with new coats for winter!
Now through December 14th, we’ll be accepting donations for new coats for kids of all ages. Coats can be dropped off Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm at our Radio One Studios 705 Central Ave Suite 200. All coats collected will be donated to the Breaking Chains Youth Foundation who will deliver the coats to schools and organizations around our community. So help us help the kids! Donate today!
- Ellis Marsalis Jr., Jazz Pianist, Father Of Wynton and Branford Marsalis, Dies at 85
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 2, 2020: Senior Stimulus Checks — T-Mobile & Sprint Merge — Bernie Ain’t Going
- Hobby Lobby Closes After Ohio Attorney General Cease-and-Desist Letter
- ‘Empire’s’ Final Season Has Been Shortened Due To The Coronavirus Pandemic
- See The Masks LL Cool J’s Fashion Designer Daughter Made For Healthcare Workers
- SheaMoisture Launches $1 Million Dollar Fund For Women Of Color Entrepreneurs Impacted By COVID-19 Crisis
- PETA Puts The Press On Shaquille O’Neal Over Oklahoma Zookeeper Connection
- Comedian Donell Rawlings Checks In With The Morning Hustle While At Home Quarantining [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- DaBaby Drops 10-Minute Short Film For “Find My Way” [Video]
- Tory Lanez’ Quarantine Radio With Drake Broke Instagram Live Records [Video]