Senovia Byndon , host of I.H.U (I HEAR You) WAIF is committed to bringing awareness to Domestic Violence.
Saturday morning Kings and Queens will meet at Bond Hill recreation center to prepare for the Solidary Walk. This walk is done every year to raise awareness to domestic violence that happens all year long.
Check out this exclusive interview to learn the signs, about the organization and what you can expect from the program on November 2nd.
- Myles Garrett Appeal Set for Wednesday
- Gaida – Credentials (Video)
- Deelishis May Not Have Gotten A Nose Job, But Her Heavy Contour Comes From The Same Beauty Standard
- Summer Walker Awkwardly Accepts Soul Train Music Award (Video)
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- Fourth suspect arrested for ‘gender reveal’ shooting in Colerain
- That’s A Dub: Roc Nation Deads Report Jay-Z Is Mad At Colin Kaepernick
- Eric Reid, Stephen A. Smith Feud on Twitter after Kaepernick Workout
- Jay-Z Believes Colin Kaepernick Turned Workout Into Publicity Stunt
- Blue Ivy Carter Become An Award Winning Songwriter
#CommunityConversationswMsEbonyJ: Domestic Violence Solidarity Walk was originally published on rnbcincy.com