Senovia Byndon , host of I.H.U (I HEAR You) WAIF is committed to bringing awareness to Domestic Violence.
Saturday morning Kings and Queens will meet at Bond Hill recreation center to prepare for the Solidary Walk. This walk is done every year to raise awareness to domestic violence that happens all year long.
Check out this exclusive interview to learn the signs, about the organization and what you can expect from the program on November 2nd.
- Jeezy’s Ex Claims He Made Up Jeannie Mai Engagement To Humiliate Her
- ‘The Wonder Years’ Is Getting An All Black Reboot
- The Caucasity: Koo Koo For Koffee Ken Spits & Throws Food Inside Black Owned Coffee Shop After He’s Asked To Wear Mask
- “Black Lives Matter” Painted In Front Of Trump Tower In New York City
- Pop Smoke Murder: 5 People Arrested Over Slain Rapper’s Death
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 10, 2020: Black Lives Matter Mural — Trump Supreme Court Ruling — Joy Reid Goes Prime Time
- Naya Rivera Missing After Boat Trip On Lake, 4-Year-Old Son Found Alone
- The Trailer For Season 2 of ‘The Umbrella Academy’ Looks Off The Chain [Video]
- PNB Rock Says Pop Smoke Fired Back During Home Invasion [Video]
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Aaryn Speaks Out For The First Time Since Getting Shot [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
#CommunityConversationswMsEbonyJ: Domestic Violence Solidarity Walk was originally published on rnbcincy.com