Senovia Byndon , host of I.H.U (I HEAR You) WAIF is committed to bringing awareness to Domestic Violence.
Saturday morning Kings and Queens will meet at Bond Hill recreation center to prepare for the Solidary Walk. This walk is done every year to raise awareness to domestic violence that happens all year long.
Check out this exclusive interview to learn the signs, about the organization and what you can expect from the program on November 2nd.
- Win A Chance to be a WIZ DJ for a Day!
- Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Drake Teases New ’Scary Hours’ EP
- Gov. DeWine Announces Plans to End Mask Mandates and Health Orders in Ohio
- Colin Cowherd Slams Baker Mayfield Over UFO Claims
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM
- Mathew Knowles Stops By The Lemonade Stand And Ends The Beyoncé Chloe Bailey Comparisons “They’re Idiots. Period”
- Jermaine Fowler on Coming 2 America, Idolizing Eddie Murphy, & The Best Advice He Got On Set
- Who’s Cappin?! States Are Rolling Back Mask Mandates, But Is It Too Soon? [WATCH]
- Bill Introduced to Raise Ohio’s Minimum Wage to $15
- Cincinnati: Flooding Of The Ohio River Causes Road Closers
- WATCH: What You Need to Know — March 4, 2021: Biden Faces Challenges — Voting Restrictions — All Eyes on Black Woman
#CommunityConversationswMsEbonyJ: Domestic Violence Solidarity Walk was originally published on rnbcincy.com