Senovia Byndon , host of I.H.U (I HEAR You) WAIF is committed to bringing awareness to Domestic Violence.
Saturday morning Kings and Queens will meet at Bond Hill recreation center to prepare for the Solidary Walk. This walk is done every year to raise awareness to domestic violence that happens all year long.
Check out this exclusive interview to learn the signs, about the organization and what you can expect from the program on November 2nd.
- The Headwrap Song: Working Women Wednesday [VIDEO]
- The Lo’ Down: What Is Usher Confessing To In This New Song?! [VIDEO]
- Aiken high school student credits sister for good deed that went viral
- Man arrested during drug raid after being connected to multiple overdoses
- Video Surfaces of Police Arresting 6-Year-Old Girl In Florida
- This Video Of A Cop Arresting A 6-Year-Old Black Girl Is Too Shameful To Watch
- Birdman Thinks Nicki Minaj Deserves More Credit For Changing Rap For Women
- Meek Mill Says ‘Wack Music Will Perish’ in 2020
- Usher Previews ‘Confessions 3’ Track Addressing His Sickness
- Dontarius Caldwell: Viral Aiken Student Credits His Sister For Kind Deed
#CommunityConversationswMsEbonyJ: Domestic Violence Solidarity Walk was originally published on rnbcincy.com