Senovia Byndon , host of I.H.U (I HEAR You) WAIF is committed to bringing awareness to Domestic Violence.
Saturday morning Kings and Queens will meet at Bond Hill recreation center to prepare for the Solidary Walk. This walk is done every year to raise awareness to domestic violence that happens all year long.
Check out this exclusive interview to learn the signs, about the organization and what you can expect from the program on November 2nd.
- Text to Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Nina Parker Created A Stylish Space For Plus Size Women With Her Macy’s Collection
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Cincinnati: I-75 Opens Up After A Crash
- Why Invest In Bitcoin When You Can Invest In Big Draco New Soulja Coin?!
- DJ Khaled Faces Backlash For Posting Twerk Video
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘The Game’ Is Once Again Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson And Hosea Chanchez Set To Return
- LOCAL NEWS: More on Ohio’s Upcoming Vaccine Lottery Drawings
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
#CommunityConversationswMsEbonyJ: Domestic Violence Solidarity Walk was originally published on rnbcincy.com