(Cincinnati) Former County Juvenile Court Judge, Tracie Hunter, was dragged out of court to jail after being sentenced to six months in jail.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hunter was convicted in 2014 of unlawful interest in a public contract. Hunter was accused of handing over confidential records to her brother who was a juvenile court employee in the process of being fired.
After a long legal battle on Monday, July 22 Hunter stood before Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Patrick Dinkelacker where he read a letter from Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters that stated Hunter has “never once shown remorse” and he “believes she has some sort of medical condition. Mayor John Cranley sent a letter to Judge Dinkelacker after sentencing asking him not to place Hunter in prison.
But Judge Dinkelacker had Hunter removed immediately from court to start her term. Hunter went limp having to be drug out of court by the deputy.
Watch how it all went down here
- #All4Cincy: Cody O’Connor’s Walk for Cancer
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Wendy Williams Shades Lori Harvey (Video)
- Lil Baby – Sum 2 Prove (New Music)
- Summer Walker – Come Thru ft Usher (Video)
- Quavo Gets Into Altercation at Paris Fashion Week (Video)
- Da Baby Punches Hotel Employee (Video)
- DJ Gemini Lists His Top 5 Songs This Week [Video]
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @dashgwoppo Ep.56