Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The govenator turned rapper has just debuted his rapping “skills” on a new inspirational video for the song “Pump It Up — The Motivation Song” by Austrian singer Andreas Gabalier. In his bars he drops knowledge like, “Hey, I’m Arnold Schwarzenegger and listen carefully,” Schwarzenegger began. “Dig deep down and ask yourself, who do you want to be. Not what, but who — if you believe success will come to you, work like hell, trust yourself and all your dreams come true.”
The video depicts Schwarzenegger as a youth and through the years even back in the gym hitting the weights at 71 years old. Schwarzenegger chimes in with a second verse saying, “Break some rules, knock the wall, don’t be afraid to fail. You have to think outside the box, I say no pain no gain, I don’t want to hear it cannot be done, always give something back. My name is Arnold Schwarzenegger and I’ll be back.”
While Schwarzenegger’s rap skills are cringe-worthy, the song is a bit inspirational when you break it down. Check it out for yourself.
- Women’s March Did Not Cut Ties With Tamika Mallory. Here’s The Real Story
- Prosecutor Releases Video In Avondale Officer Involved Shooting (VIDEO)
- Asian-Owned D.C. Bar Accused Of Calling Woman ‘Black’ And ‘Ugly’
- The WIZ Warm Up: Mak Bandz & Smoola
- T.I. ft. Teyana Taylor “You (Be There),” Alicia Keys ft. Miguel “Show Me Love” & More | Daily Visuals 9.17.19
- Pittsburgh Pirates Star Felipe Vazquez Charged With Statutory Sexual Assault
- Colin Kaepernick’s “Dream Crazy” Nike Campaign Wins An Emmy
- Quick Review: Does Jennifer Lopez REALLY Deserve An Oscar For ‘Hustlers’?
- GM Is Building $175M Facility In Ohio, Bringing 100 New Jobs!
- KFC Is Testing Out A Donut & Fried Chicken Sandwich?!