Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The govenator turned rapper has just debuted his rapping “skills” on a new inspirational video for the song “Pump It Up — The Motivation Song” by Austrian singer Andreas Gabalier. In his bars he drops knowledge like, “Hey, I’m Arnold Schwarzenegger and listen carefully,” Schwarzenegger began. “Dig deep down and ask yourself, who do you want to be. Not what, but who — if you believe success will come to you, work like hell, trust yourself and all your dreams come true.”
The video depicts Schwarzenegger as a youth and through the years even back in the gym hitting the weights at 71 years old. Schwarzenegger chimes in with a second verse saying, “Break some rules, knock the wall, don’t be afraid to fail. You have to think outside the box, I say no pain no gain, I don’t want to hear it cannot be done, always give something back. My name is Arnold Schwarzenegger and I’ll be back.”
While Schwarzenegger’s rap skills are cringe-worthy, the song is a bit inspirational when you break it down. Check it out for yourself.
- Tessa Thompson Cheering On Brie Larson At The MTV Movie Awards Is Just Plain Adorable
- “Surviving R. Kelly” Wins Best Documentary At MTV Awards
- Drake Ties The Beatles For ANOTHER Record
- Meek Mill & Future Announce Tour With Megan Thee Stallion & YG
- Thoughts: Do Millennials Still Have Love For The Movie Soundtrack?
- Did Joe Budden & Cyn Santana Stage Their Break Up For Love & Hip Hop Ratings?
- Iggy Azalea Returns To Social Media To Throw Shade
- XXXTentacion Estate Announces New Album
- Blac Chyna Sues For 2017 Car Crash
- Comedian Tim Allen Explains How Skyline Chili Saved His Life