Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The govenator turned rapper has just debuted his rapping “skills” on a new inspirational video for the song “Pump It Up — The Motivation Song” by Austrian singer Andreas Gabalier. In his bars he drops knowledge like, “Hey, I’m Arnold Schwarzenegger and listen carefully,” Schwarzenegger began. “Dig deep down and ask yourself, who do you want to be. Not what, but who — if you believe success will come to you, work like hell, trust yourself and all your dreams come true.”
The video depicts Schwarzenegger as a youth and through the years even back in the gym hitting the weights at 71 years old. Schwarzenegger chimes in with a second verse saying, “Break some rules, knock the wall, don’t be afraid to fail. You have to think outside the box, I say no pain no gain, I don’t want to hear it cannot be done, always give something back. My name is Arnold Schwarzenegger and I’ll be back.”
While Schwarzenegger’s rap skills are cringe-worthy, the song is a bit inspirational when you break it down. Check it out for yourself.
- BlaqueStone | Why Am I Hear?
- Niecy, You’re Absolutely Right. It’s Time We Stop Believing Our Worth Is Wrapped Up In A Man
- SkyStar wheel leaving The Banks in March
- Woman dies after an accident involving Rumpke truck in Butler County
- 10-Year-Old Kenedee East Creates A Beauty Company After Being Bullied By Classmates
- Withrow hall of fame induction ceremony hosts a reunion 55 years in the making
- HBCU Spotlight: Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Report: Pop Smoke Shot & Killed In Home Invasion
- Cincinnati Police: Unveils New Tasers, Holsters & Body Cams
- Cardi B’s Bestie Star Brim Charged In New York Gang Case