According to MSN Money the Cincinnati metro area is one of the worst places for African-Americans in the U.S.! The Cincinnati metro area including Northern Kentucky landed 48th on the worst list. MSN Money has based their list on the disparities in each city between black and white residents in various social and economic measures.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
African-Americans households typically earn 61 cents for every dollar compared to Caucasian homes in America. Black household incomes in Cincinnati are significantly lower compared to the average in America. Black households in the Cincinnati metro area earn 49.6% of the area’s medium white household. That’s only an average of $32,429 per year.
It is also being reported that African-Americans in Cincinnati have a harder time finding employment in the area. Cincinnati’s labor force unemployment rates for African-Americans is at 11.5% significantly higher than the average for Whites at 04.1%.
- IS GHOST REALLY DEAD??? (VIDEO PROVES HE IS STILL ALIVE)
- Bearcats Edge Out Victory at East Carolina
- MODEL MONDAY: Dr. Summer Wayans Is Making Her Own Way
- FC Cincinnati coach relieved of coaching duties for using racist slurs
- William Barr Aimed To Block Turkish Bank Indictment
- HBCU Spotlight: Delaware State University
- They Came Before Tiger Woods: James “Jimmy” Garvin
- NeNe Still Refuses To Own Why Her Friendship With Cynthia Fell Apart
- NBA All Star MVP award named after Kobe!
- Wendy Williams Cried & Apologies To The LGBTQ Community For Comments