According to MSN Money the Cincinnati metro area is one of the worst places for African-Americans in the U.S.! The Cincinnati metro area including Northern Kentucky landed 48th on the worst list. MSN Money has based their list on the disparities in each city between black and white residents in various social and economic measures.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
African-Americans households typically earn 61 cents for every dollar compared to Caucasian homes in America. Black household incomes in Cincinnati are significantly lower compared to the average in America. Black households in the Cincinnati metro area earn 49.6% of the area’s medium white household. That’s only an average of $32,429 per year.
It is also being reported that African-Americans in Cincinnati have a harder time finding employment in the area. Cincinnati’s labor force unemployment rates for African-Americans is at 11.5% significantly higher than the average for Whites at 04.1%.
- Cincinnati: Motorcycle Crash In Westwood
- White Student In Viral Blackface Photo Attacks People For ‘Blasting’ The Photo
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- ‘Hustlers’ Star KeKe Palmer Finally Embraces Vampy Lipstick, Eyes Marvel Universe
- Rock T’s Joke Of The Day: Comforting Rappers [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- CTRL SZN: SZA (Finally) Previews New Music, Here’s What It Sounds Like
- ‘The Weekend’ Is The Black Rom Com That’s Sure To Become A Cult Classic
- #FacebookLiveFriday With Lincoln Ware 9/13/19
- Usher Sexual Assault Accuser Drops Lawsuit
- 4 Takeaways From Lupita Nyong’o’s Very Violent Zombie Comedy Trailer