According to MSN Money the Cincinnati metro area is one of the worst places for African-Americans in the U.S.! The Cincinnati metro area including Northern Kentucky landed 48th on the worst list. MSN Money has based their list on the disparities in each city between black and white residents in various social and economic measures.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
African-Americans households typically earn 61 cents for every dollar compared to Caucasian homes in America. Black household incomes in Cincinnati are significantly lower compared to the average in America. Black households in the Cincinnati metro area earn 49.6% of the area’s medium white household. That’s only an average of $32,429 per year.
It is also being reported that African-Americans in Cincinnati have a harder time finding employment in the area. Cincinnati’s labor force unemployment rates for African-Americans is at 11.5% significantly higher than the average for Whites at 04.1%.
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- LisaRaye Explains How Duane Martin Ruined Her Marriage [VIDEO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- Lala Anthony Has A Message For Those Who Say She Can’t Act
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @EastsideMas Ep.50
- Cincinnati: Human Remains Found Have Been Identified
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent