According to MSN Money the Cincinnati metro area is one of the worst places for African-Americans in the U.S.! The Cincinnati metro area including Northern Kentucky landed 48th on the worst list. MSN Money has based their list on the disparities in each city between black and white residents in various social and economic measures.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
African-Americans households typically earn 61 cents for every dollar compared to Caucasian homes in America. Black household incomes in Cincinnati are significantly lower compared to the average in America. Black households in the Cincinnati metro area earn 49.6% of the area’s medium white household. That’s only an average of $32,429 per year.
It is also being reported that African-Americans in Cincinnati have a harder time finding employment in the area. Cincinnati’s labor force unemployment rates for African-Americans is at 11.5% significantly higher than the average for Whites at 04.1%.
- VP Kamala Harris Casts Tie-Breaking Vote To Confirm Rachael Rollins As First Black Woman US Attorney For Massachusetts
- Chloe Bailey Is Eating Up The Gram In A Number Of Stylish Ensembles
- The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffett In The World Is Closed Forever
- Happy 39th Birthday Nicki!!!!
- New Fame, New Twitter Account: Kyle Rittenhouse Continues To Be The Right’s Favorite New Killer Bae
- Former New Orleans Saints Player Dies While In Police Custody In Alabama
- Beyoncé Gives Us Holiday Vibes In A Gucci x Balenciaga FW21 RTW Sparkle Look
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley Moves To Strip Rep. Lauren Boebert Of Committee Assignments For Being A Raging Islamaphobe
- Cincinnati: Semi Truck Catching Fire Caused Heavy Traffic This Morning
- Who Is Rich Paul And Why Is He The Most Powerful Man In All Of Sports?