According to MSN Money the Cincinnati metro area is one of the worst places for African-Americans in the U.S.! The Cincinnati metro area including Northern Kentucky landed 48th on the worst list. MSN Money has based their list on the disparities in each city between black and white residents in various social and economic measures.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
African-Americans households typically earn 61 cents for every dollar compared to Caucasian homes in America. Black household incomes in Cincinnati are significantly lower compared to the average in America. Black households in the Cincinnati metro area earn 49.6% of the area’s medium white household. That’s only an average of $32,429 per year.
It is also being reported that African-Americans in Cincinnati have a harder time finding employment in the area. Cincinnati’s labor force unemployment rates for African-Americans is at 11.5% significantly higher than the average for Whites at 04.1%.
- LAHHATL’s Sierra Gates And Eric Whitehead Celebrate Their Engagement With An Intimate NYC Dinner
- Congrats! Tyler Lepley And Miracle Watts Are Having A Baby!
- Mary J. Blige Receives Billboard Awards + Steph Curry Is Apart of The Class Of 2022
- Things Got Weird Between Megan Thee Stallion & Cara Delevingne At The BBMAs
- Ciara’s Body Is Flawless On The Cover Of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Buffalo Shooting Exposes So-Called 'White Replacement Theory' Hypocrisy
- How Racism Destroyed A Black Town In California
- Video: White Boy Cracks Whip On Black Neighbor's Home
- Lori Harvey Stands By Her Yogurt Skincare Hack, But Is It Safe?
- Nationwide Rallies Galvanize Fight To Protect Abortion