According to MSN Money the Cincinnati metro area is one of the worst places for African-Americans in the U.S.! The Cincinnati metro area including Northern Kentucky landed 48th on the worst list. MSN Money has based their list on the disparities in each city between black and white residents in various social and economic measures.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
African-Americans households typically earn 61 cents for every dollar compared to Caucasian homes in America. Black household incomes in Cincinnati are significantly lower compared to the average in America. Black households in the Cincinnati metro area earn 49.6% of the area’s medium white household. That’s only an average of $32,429 per year.
It is also being reported that African-Americans in Cincinnati have a harder time finding employment in the area. Cincinnati’s labor force unemployment rates for African-Americans is at 11.5% significantly higher than the average for Whites at 04.1%.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 16, 2021: Defense Rests in Chauvin Murder Trial — Black Voters Matter — Stay Alive At A Traffic Stop
- Meek Mills Social Media Struggle, “What Is A PH Balance?”
- Funkmaster Flex Says Cardi B is a Terrible Rapper
- HHW Gaming: This Looming Issue Has PS3 & PS4 Owners Extremely Worried
- Too $hort ft. Reg Black “Real Oakland,” Onyx ft. Mad Lion “Ahhh Year” & More | Daily Visuals 4.15.21
- Joe Biden Announces To Withdraw Troops From Afghanistan This Year
- Saweetie Throws Shade At Quavo In IG Video
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Confirm Split With Joint Statement