According to MSN Money the Cincinnati metro area is one of the worst places for African-Americans in the U.S.! The Cincinnati metro area including Northern Kentucky landed 48th on the worst list. MSN Money has based their list on the disparities in each city between black and white residents in various social and economic measures.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
African-Americans households typically earn 61 cents for every dollar compared to Caucasian homes in America. Black household incomes in Cincinnati are significantly lower compared to the average in America. Black households in the Cincinnati metro area earn 49.6% of the area’s medium white household. That’s only an average of $32,429 per year.
It is also being reported that African-Americans in Cincinnati have a harder time finding employment in the area. Cincinnati’s labor force unemployment rates for African-Americans is at 11.5% significantly higher than the average for Whites at 04.1%.
- Cincinnati Zoo asking for donations to help feed animals amid COVID-19 closure
- Cincinnati Public Schools are not closed for the rest of year; Facebook post spreads false information
- Student Loan Stimulus:: What’s Happening With Your Debt?!
- Trending Topics: Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic Files $94M Lawsuit [VIDEO]
- G Herbo Explains When He Realized He Dealt With PTSD, Social Media Scrutiny, Chicago Unifying [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trevor Jackson & Adé Tell Us How Their New Record Came About + Grownish Production Being Put On Hold For The Moment [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- During Coronavirus Crisis, Walmart Says Sales Increased Among Tops & Blouses, But Not Bottoms
- Don’t Miss Unsung Live: At Home With Marvin Sapp Friday March 27th @ 3pm
- Social Distancing Has Sex Toy Sales Skyrocketing!
- U.S. Leads World in Coronavirus Numbers!