Kodak Black is finding himself in more trouble after being hit with a two-count indictment over the weekend after attempting to purchase firearms in Florida, The Blast reports. He is being charged with making a false statement in the acquisition and attempted acquisition of a firearm.
According to police, Kodak lied on firearm applications at a Florida gun store. He didn’t disclose that he was facing serious criminal charges at the time of attempting to purchase firearms and since he is a felon, he shouldn’t have attempted to purchase guns in the first place. SMH!
SOURCE: The Blast
- Megan Thee Stallion Describes “Hot Girl Summer”
- “Quality Control: Control The Streets Volume 2” Gets Release Date
- Rick Ross Announces “Port Of Miami 2” Release Date
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Might Be Planning For Another Baby
- No Charges Brought Against NYPD Officer in Chokehold Death of Eric Garner
- Grammy Winning Producer Zaytoven Coming To Cleveland
- Woman Suing Drake Says Thrown Beer Bottle Caused Serious Brain Injury
- NIPSEY HUSSLE LAPD SAYS HE WASN’T A TARGET … But Why Was He Named In Gang Investigation?
- The new 007 is a woman. What does this mean for James Bond’s future?
- Kanye West to Build ‘Star Wars’-Inspired Housing for the Homeless