Kodak Black is finding himself in more trouble after being hit with a two-count indictment over the weekend after attempting to purchase firearms in Florida, The Blast reports. He is being charged with making a false statement in the acquisition and attempted acquisition of a firearm.
According to police, Kodak lied on firearm applications at a Florida gun store. He didn’t disclose that he was facing serious criminal charges at the time of attempting to purchase firearms and since he is a felon, he shouldn’t have attempted to purchase guns in the first place. SMH!
SOURCE: The Blast
- Judge Explains Why Tekashi 6ix9ine Must Remain Behind Bars
- Antonio Brown Has Reportedly Locked Himself in His House Amid Battery Investigation
- Police searching for suspects who shot at Metro bus
- Judge denies city’s motion to dismiss lawsuit filed by Plush family
- Orlando Brown Says Nick Cannon Engaged In Oral Sex With Him
- Cash In and Win $250 Cash from The WIZ!
- Are You Cincy’s Cutest Couple? Win 1K and More!
- Ohio’s Jackson Pike Jail Undergoes State Inspection After Downtown Jail Found Disgusting!
- Comme des Garçons Apolagizes For Outfitting White Models With Braid Wigs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project