Kodak Black is finding himself in more trouble after being hit with a two-count indictment over the weekend after attempting to purchase firearms in Florida, The Blast reports. He is being charged with making a false statement in the acquisition and attempted acquisition of a firearm.
According to police, Kodak lied on firearm applications at a Florida gun store. He didn’t disclose that he was facing serious criminal charges at the time of attempting to purchase firearms and since he is a felon, he shouldn’t have attempted to purchase guns in the first place. SMH!
SOURCE: The Blast
- Win A Chance to be a WIZ DJ for a Day!
- Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- Watch Ryan Cameron’s Hall Of Fame Ceremony Saturday, Feb. 27th!
- Keri Hilson On Her Role ‘Don’t Waste Your Pretty’ & The Worst Piece Of Relationship Advice She’s Heard [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Throwback: Halle Berry’s Sexy 90s Dress Sends Twitter Into A Tizzy
- Black Mom Celebrates Natural Styles With ‘Hair Day’
- Cincinnati: Driver Hits Officer In A High-Speed Chase
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- QAnon Shaman Says Trump Pardoning Lil Wayne Made Him Question Loyalty
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Rep. Al Green Blasts Republicans Voting Against ‘Equality’ For LGBTQ: ‘Have You No Shame?’
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince