Kodak Black is finding himself in more trouble after being hit with a two-count indictment over the weekend after attempting to purchase firearms in Florida, The Blast reports. He is being charged with making a false statement in the acquisition and attempted acquisition of a firearm.
According to police, Kodak lied on firearm applications at a Florida gun store. He didn’t disclose that he was facing serious criminal charges at the time of attempting to purchase firearms and since he is a felon, he shouldn’t have attempted to purchase guns in the first place. SMH!
SOURCE: The Blast
- Racist Promposals Won’t Go Away & Big Names Speak Out On Anti-Abortion Laws: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Lincoln Ware Rewind: Why Amy Murray Isn’t in a Hurry to Decriminalize Marijuana
- Lil Nas X Drops His Star-Studded “Old Town Road” Video [WATCH]
- Chilli & T-Boz Say They’ve Turned Down #RHOA Offers Multiple Times
- Mo’Nique Takes No Pleasure In Lee Daniels And Steve Harvey Losing Their Jobs
- Monica Opens Up About Her Divorce From Shannon Brown [VIDEO]
- DaBaby Talks About His Come Up With Forbes
- DJ KHALED RELEASES ‘HIGHER’ VIDEO WITH NIPSEY HUSSLE
- Cardi B & Drake Lead The BET Awards Nominations
- Cincinnati: Be Careful Walking Over The Rhine