Opening day for the Red’s is March 28th and to add to the fun of the parade and more Chick-Fil-A and Skyline Chili are both celebrating big this year by giving away free food to Red’s fans!
Chick-Fil-A has announced that they will be giving out free sandwiches to all Red’s fan come into their Cincinnati stores and purchase a drink wearing Red’s gear! This offer will be available starting at 10:30am and end at 8:00pm!
Skyline Chili is also getting on the free food fun by declaring opening day “Free Coney Day”. Skyline restaurants will give you a free cheese coney with a beverage purchase. The deal will last all day at all Greater Cincinnati Skyline restaurants and on Fountain Square from 10 a.m. to 4:10 p.m. on opening day. Only one hitch, the offer is not valid at Great American Ball Park.
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Nati’s “30 Under 30”
- Win Tickets to the Millennium Tour
- Man Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse Is Suing Kenosha Police for Enabling Violent White Supremacist
- Surprise! Eve Reveals She’s Expecting Her First Child: ‘You All Know How Long We’ve Been Waiting For This Blessing!’
- Exclusive: Jamie Lee Curtis Talks “Halloween Kills,” Surviving Michael Myers, Her Favorite Halloween Candy & More!
- The Cast Of ‘RHOP’ Show Off Their Season 6 Reunion Looks And They Did Not Come To Play!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Bill Cosby Is Facing A New Lawsuit
- Oh Baby! Eve And Husband Maximillion Cooper Expecting First Child Together
- ‘My HAIRstory!’: Recreate This Adorable Pig Tails Tutorial Like A Pro
- Brandy’s Daughter Sy’Rai Smith Reveals Dramatic Weight Loss On TikTok
- Doja Cat Edges Out Drake For Most Streamed Rapper On Spotify