As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Cincinnati: Two Teens Killed Before The Start Of The School Year
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’
- DaBaby Gives Away Shoes At an Airport, Mother Freaks Out
- Jay Z Set To Become Part Owner of Unspecified NFL Team
- Lizzo , Justin Timberlake and Meek Mill in studio
- Krispy Kreme Will Now Deliver
- Tatum Asks To Common Rank Himself In HipHop
- Kim Kardashian Wins $300 Million Dollar Lawsuit
- “The Proud Family” Is Coming Back!!!
- Boosie Faces Up To 1 Year In Jail