As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Win A Chance to be a WIZ DJ for a Day!
- Win a Skyline Chili Gift Card
- Nominate a Woman to be Honored for Women’s History Month
- Gracie J Is Shaking The Nail Industry Up With Her Intricate, Detailed Nail Art
- From Sports Betting And Beyond…Our Bets in Sports and Space! | Money Making Monday’s With Angie Ange [Watch]
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — March 1, 2021: Trump’s Back — Cuomo Under Fire — Covid-19 Relief Package
- Celebrating Women’s History Month with Herstory of Rickell Howard Smith
- The Morning Hustle Show $1k A Day Contest
- Ice Cube Accuses Warner Bros Of Holding Back ‘Friday’ Franchise
- Walgreens Now Selling At-Home COVID-19 Tests
- Netflix Is Spending $100 Million To Help Underrepresented Communities
- Kobe Bryant’sBasketball Hoop Auctioned For $37,2000
- Vanessa Bryant Blasts Evan Rachel Wood