As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]
- Casanova “Block Me,” YG “Stop Snitchin” & More | Daily Visuals 4.24.19
- T-PAIN goes off on fan about his brothers death
- Lil Nas X Responds to Dave East saying his song is “super wack”
- Loni Love Swears By These Plus-Size Fashion Lines: Eloquii, Ashley Stewart & ASOS
- The Sunken Place: Best Memes From Damian Lillard’s Epic Game-Winning Shot
- Black Excellence: Heartwarming Educator At Richmond Juvenile Detention Center Named National Teacher Of The Year
- CDC: Over 150 sickened from E. coli outbreak including Ohio!
- Argument Between Columbus Neighbors Turns Deadly
- Bun B Reportedly Shoots Home Invader, Suspect Arrested