Girlfriends Giving Back was founded in 2013 by good friends Natasha Edwards, Dawanna Lewis and Chenia Sherman.
Three friends sat at out help in our communities. What started out as helping families has at Christmas time quickly expanded. We’ve added on great women from all walks of life as members, who all want to help make Cincinnati and it’s communities a better place. Throughout years we’ve volunteered at Interfaith Hospitality Network, Bethany House, Freestore Foodbank, The Drop In Center, Flying Pig & Queen Bee Marathon, St Vincent DePaul to name a few.
Our Mission is to make sure no child or adult is without food and the proper necessities to maintain on a daily basis. “We are blessed, to be a blessing”!
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- Second suspect wanted in August homicide on Metro bus
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- CB – I Would ft Sada James
- Jay-Z Reportedly Had Some Influence On The Colin Kaepernick Tryout
- Nickelodeon Will Be Partnering With Netflix
- Kodak Black Sentenced To Nearly 4 Years In Prison
- Kanye West Will Appear At Joel Osteen’s Mega Church
- Several Injured In California School Shooting
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Normani Has Officially Gone Blonde