Tyran Stallings is a workaholic entrepreneur with an unwavering love of community. A Cincinnati native, Tyran is a proud graduate of Walnut Hills High school and The Ohio State University. During his 15 years as an educator, Stallings spent his summers investing in his entrepreneurial spirit, monetizing his passions for music and art by founding Quiet Studio and Trademark Media Group.
Tyran currently invests in real estate and operates Goal Getters Consulting, llc. providing educational programming and training to dozens of schools locally and nationally. In 2014 Tyran founded The DAD Initiative, Inc., a non-profit focused on the development of African American youth, families, and communities through innovative, multifaceted programming.
The organization has served over 1000 young men and women in the Tristate area to date and continues to grow, with programs spanning from workforce development to community health. Stallings currently sits on the executive boards of the Hamilton County Community Action Agency, where he chairs the marketing/public relations committee, and also Children Inc, where he sits on the program development and marketing committees.
When Tyran isn’t working (which is rare) he can be found answering to his boss/wife Rachel and bragging on their talented son Tariq.
- Georgia Primary Voters Have A Choice To Make
- Dave Chappelle Attack Suspect Reveals Motive For Assault
- Ditch The Summer Blues: 10 Ways to Improve Your Mental Health
- The TIME100 Most Influential List Was Announced And A Lot Of Our Faves Made The Cut
- Does Walmart Really Sell 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream?
- Michelle Obama Is Changing 'Culture Of Democracy'
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG Pic
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Give Us Fashion Envy At Cannes Film Festival