Cincinnati City Schools are closing on Wednesday, January 30th due to subzero conditions. This includes regular classes and all school activities.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to the forecast, temperatures are taking a dive in Ohio and dangerously cold wind chills are expected as slow as 40 below zero. Temperatures are expected to start dropping on January 29th at 4pm and continue for at least 24 hours.
It is advised that if you must go our to cover all exposed skin. Frostbite can set in under the conditions in as little as 10 minutes. Frostbite can occur quickly and even hypothermia or death if precautions are not taken. Staying indoor is advised.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- The FCC Received Over 1,000 Complaints Regarding Cardi B And Megan Thee Stallion’s Grammys Performance
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kirsten Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Regina King Dazzles In Christopher John Rogers Gown At The CDGA Awards
- Headkrack Shares His Experience On MTV’s “Wild N’ Out” & Facing Off Against D.C. Young Fly
- Woman Arrested For Refusing To Return $1.2 Million Accidentally Deposited Into Account
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Here’s What You Need To Know If You Had The J&J Vaccine
- Danielle Kwateng Is Named The New Executive Editor For Teen Vogue
- Muslim Residents In Minneapolis Area Given Exemption From Curfew During Ramadan
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 14, 2021: Murders of Black Men — Supreme Court Changes — Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Halted