Teyana Taylor is still with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about her husband, Iman Shumpert being on different teams. She mentioned that where ever he plays she’ll be happy. When he played for the Knicks it wasn’t a different type of energy and being from there loved every moment of it.
She would love to be in Miami because of the weather and doesn’t like to be cold. Headkrack also spoke about XXXTentacion and that he signed a 10 million record deal before his death. Brandy performed at the Essence Festival and shaded Monica by singing “The Song Is Mine” instead of “The Boy Is Mine.” Headkrack mentioned that R&B beef between two woman can be a lot, but he thinks Monica would win in a fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- GOP Senator Argues For Ignoring Black Maternal Mortality
- Jordyn Woods Slays In A Christian Dior Look On Instagram
- Brittney Griner Deserves Her Freedom
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Wendy Williams Scores Small Win & Chris Brown Lands Multi-Year Residency Deal
- Teyana Taylor And PrettyLittleThing Are Searching For The Next Fashion Designer
- CO Suspended For Buffalo Shooting Meme Earned $200K
- Saweetie Covers Glamour UK Magazine’s 2nd Ever Hair Issue
- How Social Media Helped Buffalo Shooter's Racist Massacre
- Ciara Celebrates Her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover In A Sexy LaQuan Smith Dress
- Ciara Shares BTS Moments From Her ‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Shoot
Teyana Taylor On Which Cities She Would Like Her Husband Play In [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com