The Met Costume Gala is by far fashions biggest night of the year and this year didn’t disappoint. The theme for 2018 “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” was taken very literally and figuratively by some of our favorite celebrities this year.
A very pregnant Cardi B attended her first Met Gala covered head to toe in jewels and looked like an angelic queen while gala host Rihanna wore a Pope inspired dress with an influence of Catholicism on fashion. Check out our top 33 Met Gala looks from 2018.
- Kevin Hart Signs On For New Super Hero Flick “Night Wolf”
- Drug Dealer Who Claimed Half Of Death Row And Rap-A-Lot Is Getting Out Of Prison
- #FacebookLiveFriday With Lincoln Ware 8/16/19
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- ‘Married At First Sight’: Iris Seemingly Put All Her Worth Into Her Virginity & Now She’s Crippled By It
- Cincinnati Public School accidentally sends out students busing information
- Cincinnati: Some Family’s Barred From Benefiting From Ohio Victims Compensation
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- U.S. Bank Arena changing its name