The Met Costume Gala is by far fashions biggest night of the year and this year didn’t disappoint. The theme for 2018 “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” was taken very literally and figuratively by some of our favorite celebrities this year.
A very pregnant Cardi B attended her first Met Gala covered head to toe in jewels and looked like an angelic queen while gala host Rihanna wore a Pope inspired dress with an influence of Catholicism on fashion. Check out our top 33 Met Gala looks from 2018.
- Read Russell Simmons’s Open Letter To Oprah Winfrey Over #MeToo Documentary
- Scarface Election Results Are IN
- NLE Choppa’s Ex Claims He Wants Her To Abort Their Baby!
- Is Megan Thee Stallion Dating Wiz Khalifa?
- Rapper Kodak Black Claims Correctional Officers Are Brutalizing Him In Prison
- Alleged mother of Future’s kid says rapper offered ‘hush money’ to keep quiet
- Quavo Has Officially Produced His First Horror Film
- And Another One! Miss Jamaica Wins The Miss World Title
- Kodak Black Claims C.O.’s Beat The Brakes Off Him In Prison, Denied Medical Attention
- Dream In Black: Smackaroni and Cheese [Episode 3]