The Met Costume Gala is by far fashions biggest night of the year and this year didn’t disappoint. The theme for 2018 “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” was taken very literally and figuratively by some of our favorite celebrities this year.
A very pregnant Cardi B attended her first Met Gala covered head to toe in jewels and looked like an angelic queen while gala host Rihanna wore a Pope inspired dress with an influence of Catholicism on fashion. Check out our top 33 Met Gala looks from 2018.
- Krispy Kreme Will Now Deliver
- Tatum Asks To Common Rank Himself In HipHop
- Kim Kardashian Wins $300 Million Dollar Lawsuit
- “The Proud Family” Is Coming Back!!!
- Boosie Faces Up To 1 Year In Jail
- Is YFB Lucci Taking Shots At Young Thug?
- Big Sean Donates $100K For Studio At Boys & Girls Club In Detroit
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @MoneyOsk Ep.44
- WTF: Here’s What Happened When A Guy Bet $100,000 On A Single Number In Roulette
- Hot Girl Summer! Wendy Williams Posts Pic With Bearded Mystery Man