The Met Costume Gala is by far fashions biggest night of the year and this year didn’t disappoint. The theme for 2018 “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” was taken very literally and figuratively by some of our favorite celebrities this year.
A very pregnant Cardi B attended her first Met Gala covered head to toe in jewels and looked like an angelic queen while gala host Rihanna wore a Pope inspired dress with an influence of Catholicism on fashion. Check out our top 33 Met Gala looks from 2018.
- Wale – Angles (feat. Chris Brown) [Official Audio]
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- Jim Jones & Harry Fraud ft. Maino “Three Cuts,” Polo G ft. DaBaby “Party Lyfe” & More | Daily Visuals 6.17.21
- Big Boi Lists “The Dungeon” Recording Studio On Airbnb
- Mariah Carey Shades Eminem, While Celebrating “Obsessed” Anniversary On TikTok
- Lil Baby, DaBaby, Migos, Moneybagg Yo, & Many More Will Perform At BET Awards
- Ohio to End Its State of Emergency on June 18
- Did Mariah Carey Reignite Eminem Beef With Her “Obsessed” Anniversary Tribute?
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: 2021 BET Awards Performers Announced