Ms. Pat was hanging out in the morning show studio, and she had a lot to say in regards to recent legal troubles in the rap community. A rapper out of Chicago, named G Herbo, was arrested over the weekend, held on $25,000 bond.
Where G Herbo messed up, however, according to Ms. Pat, was in his inability to make bond. She explains why he should have been able to make bond. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from this Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Lil Weezy Winning Weekend
- Tamar Braxton & K. Michelle Reignite Their Feud
- New Phone, Who Dis? : 9-1-1 Operator Gets Locked Up For Hanging Up On Thousands Of Emergency Callers
- Black Boy Excellence : Teen Gets Accepted Into Over 80 Colleges And Granted $3 Million In Scholarships
- Paula Patton Says Married Boo Is Separated And Headed For Divorce: I Would Never Disrupt Anyone’s Marriage
- VIDEO: How to Make Cannabis Butter
- ‘Listen To Black Women’ Episode 2: Are Boycotts Effective In 2018?
- McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour Brings Transformative Music Into The Community
- OMG: Zoo-goers Kill Kangaroo After Throwing Rocks To ‘Make It Hop’
- Grab Your Tissue: A Military Mom’s Creative Homecoming Goes Viral