Ms. Pat was hanging out in the morning show studio, and she had a lot to say in regards to recent legal troubles in the rap community. A rapper out of Chicago, named G Herbo, was arrested over the weekend, held on $25,000 bond.
Where G Herbo messed up, however, according to Ms. Pat, was in his inability to make bond. She explains why he should have been able to make bond. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from this Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Dave East & Styles P “We Got Everything,” Gucci Mane ft. Lil Pump “Kept Back” & More | Daily Visuals 10.18.18
- Kyle Kuzma Partners With Sneaker Reselling Company GOAT
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- Dr. Collier: “The Flu Vaccine Does Not Give You The Flu” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- What Are those?: Big Baller Brand Reveals Lonzo Ball’s New Shoe [Video]
- Cardi B Opens Up About Child Birth Breaking Her Vagina & What She Would Do As Mayor Of NYC
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- 8 Things We Learned From Jonah Hill on The Breakfast Club
Why Ms. Pat Says G Herbo Should Have Been Able To Make $25K Bail [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com