It’s too early in the morning to mess with some people. Roy Wood Jr. called up a man and claimed that he pushed back the number on the odometer of the car he traded in. The man traded in the car two months ago and didn’t understand why they are calling now so he hung up.
When Wood tried calling again he got hung up on. Then the man began to curse him out and Wood told him he would kick his ass. The man on the phone was ready and hung up again. Finally he found out he was being pranked.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mike Epps Text Winning Weekend
- Tamar Braxton Teases Talk Show Debut?
- Are Tiny and T.I. Planning To Renew Their Vows?
- Make It Rain : Comedian/Producer Byron Allen Buys Weather Channel For $300 Million
- RIP: This Woman Staged A Funeral For Her Youth On Her 30th Birthday
- Amber Rose Confirms Split With 21 Savage But Says Her ‘Heart Is Still With Him’
- Eesh: Teen Fails Driving Test By Crashing Into The Driver’s Exam Station
- Why Bobby V Is Under Investigation [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Jeezy Is Retiring From Music [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Luenell Doesn’t Wear Draws Anymore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]