Porsha Williams came through to”The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” She talked about making the transition from “Real Housewives of Atlanta” to acting onstage in the new play, “Two Can Play That Game.” She shares her passion for acting onstage, and enjoying the depth of her character, “Connie,” in the stageplay versus the screenplay.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Porsha also decides which RHOA woman is equivalent to who on “Little Women: Atlanta,” designating Juicy as the Kenya Moore of the group on her show. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Nominate Someone to Be Honored as One of the Nati’s “30 Under 30”
- Snoop Dogg’s Mom Beverly Tate Passes Away After Long Illness
- Vote Yes on 2: Minneapolis Deserves Big Change Not More Small Promises
- Draya Michele Sets The Internet Ablaze In A ‘Barely There’ Chain Skirt
- The Dads On Duty Group Helps Quell Violence At Louisiana High School