Cash Money is celebrating its 20th anniversary with a brand new app.
The Apple store exclusive will allow users to recreate iconic album covers with their own personal photos. It also includes a free sticker pack with 20 designs, and a “tattoo pack” of Birdman and Weezy’s ink. The app also lets Cash Money fans stream more than a dozen classic videos and watch behind-the-scenes footage with commentary from artists, filmmakers and talent.
Label co-founder Ronald “Slim” Williams said, “The app engages fans on the modern playing field, while celebrating our history. It’s the perfect balance. I can remember selling our first releases out of my car, and I can’t wait to see how the album artwork comes to life in the digital space! It’s the beginning of yet another era for Cash Money.”
Talk About It:
- They can’t really celebrate the anniversary with a proper album or tour until things get patched up, so I guess this will have to do.
- There’s also a new Birdman documentary on the way from Apple Music.
- Another thing Weezy won’t see a dime from.
- It’s free — why not download it and check it out?
- Get ready for these pictures to flood your social media feeds — or not. You know people are hypebeasts.
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Crab-Walking Convict Danelo Cavalcante Says He Survived On Watermelon, Concealed His Poop To Keep Cops Off Scent
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Cincinnati: Bengals Come UP Short Against The Baltimore Ravens