Suge Knight is reportedly spilling the tea on who really killed Tupac Shakur. He also reveals that he was the true intended target.
In a signed affidavit taken by former LAPD detective Russell Poole on July 18, 2015, Knight’s attorney, Thaddeus Culpepper, says that his client has known for years that his ex-wife Sharitha Knight, and former Death Row Records security chief Reggie White Jr, were behind the shooting that killed Tupac in 1996. Despite Knight initially refusing to identify the shooters, Culpepper says he finally revealed the information after watching a documentary titled Tupac Assassination: Battle for Compton.
“He admitted to Culpepper that the theories in the movie were true,” a source said. He even reportedly sent private investigators to the homes of the filmmakers to find out how they found out that information.
“Culpepper told Carlin individually that not only did Knight confirm the events as portrayed in Compton, which portray Knight was the intended target and Shakur as collateral damage, as true, but also goes on to allege that these 1996 events may have been the first in a history of attempts on Knight’s life, culminating in the recent attempted killing of Knight at the 1OAK Club in Los Angeles, where Knight was shot six times,” a film spokesperson said.
The attempted murder was all an effort by Sharitha and White to assume control of Death Row Records. Unfortunately, Tupac was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
“Suge wasn’t divorced yet, and if he died in that hit, she’d get most of everything,” Russell Poole said in 2015. “So she went to Wright Jr., who was in charge of Death Row and ran it while Suge was in prison.”
Poole continued, “[Wright Jr.] has gotten away with it this whole time. They floated a whole lot of propaganda to former LA Times reporter Chuck Phillips—calling in hundreds if not thousands of fake clues.”
Wright responded by saying he had nothing to do with Tupac’s death.
Suge Knight is currently behind bars on separate murder and attempted charges. Lawyers believe that this will prove that Suge Knight had a right to his paranoia, as he has been a target for decades, this incident being the first of many to come.
What are your thoughts?
18 Surprising Facts About Tupac Shakur
1. While at a hotel with his ex-wife, Keisha Morris, the room they were in caught fire. Reportedly, "Tupac was disappointed in her and told her he couldn’t trust her because she didn’t stay with him to fight the fire."Source:Getty 1 of 18
2. Tupac bought Biggie Smalls his first Rolex.2 of 18
3. His mom originally named him Lesane Parish Crooks.Source:Getty 3 of 18
4. Tupac's mom, Afeni Shakur, was a Black Panther, in jail on bombing charges at the time of her pregnancy with the rapper.Source:Getty 4 of 18
5. Tupac was homeless when he first moved to California, living in different shelters for approximately two years.Source:Getty 5 of 18
6. Tupac was a really big fan of actor Jim Carrey.Source:Getty 6 of 18
7. Though Tupac is known for representing the West Coast, he was actually born on the East side of Harlem.Source:Getty 7 of 18
8. Tupac once cried after talking to Maya Angelou on the set of "Poetic Justice."Source:Getty 8 of 18
9. When marrying Keisha Morris, the priest got to the part where he states "with all your worldly possessions..." Tupac interrupted, letting the priest know: "Well, Keisha can’t have my pool table or my big screen TV.”Source:Getty 9 of 18
10. During an altercation in 1993, Tupac shot two policemen - one in the leg and the other in the butt. Charges against the rapper were later dropped.Source:Getty 10 of 18
11. Tupac and Fredo Starr met at the premiere of "Sunset Park."Source:Getty 11 of 18
12. Mike Dyson says that during Tupac's final hours on Earth, "Vincent" by Don Maclean was played repetitively.Source:Getty 12 of 18
13. He and Jada Pinkett Smith once kissed to see if they had any chemistry - but according to Jada, "It had to be the most disgusting kiss for us both."Source:Getty 13 of 18
14. Tupac spent 15 days in prison after punching "Menace II Society" director Allen Hughes in the face. He was later replaced by Lorenz Tate. Witnesses say it was more like Hughes was fighting 30 people, referring to Tupac's entourage who was allegedly jumping him.14 of 18
15. Pac was required to take an HIV test before doing love scenes with Janet Jackson in "Poetic Justice."15 of 18
16. When he died, he was engaged to actress Kidada Jones.16 of 18
17. Tupac got his last name from his stepfather, Mutulu Shakur.17 of 18
18. Tupac reportedly had sex with almost all of the women in his x-rated music video "How Do U Want It," then passed out from exhaustion.Source:Getty 18 of 18
Suge Knights says Ex-Wife and Death Row Security killed Tupac was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com