Bobby Brown is paying tribute to his late daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown on what would have been her 24th birthday.
The R&B singer shared a bunch of photos of his daughter he co-parented with the late Whitney Houston on Twitter. “TODAY WE CELEBRATE YOU BABY GIRL,” he wrote in the caption.
In honor of Bobbi Kristina, whom the family affectionately nicknamed Krissy, Brown also tweeted a link to a new foundation established in her honor – The Bobbi Kristina Serenity House. The foundation will act as a safe haven, emergency center and advocacy resource center for women affected by domestic violence.
Bobbi Kristina died at age 22 surrounded by her family in July 2015 — nearly six months after she was found unresponsive in a bathtub at her Roswell, Georgia, home by her boyfriend Nick Gordon.
“We prayed and hoped for six months, you know, for something better to happen,” Brown told “The Real” hosts. “But when God calls you, he calls you.”
SOURCE: People | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty
Also On 101.1 The Wiz:
Cincinnati Summer Jam Moments Caught On Camera [GALLERY]
19 photos Launch gallery
1. T.I. #CincinnatiSummerjam
1 of 19
2. #CincinnatiSummerJam DJ Drama in the house!
2 of 19
3. DJ J Dough and Jeezy #CincinnatiSummerjam
3 of 19
4. Dae Dae x DJ Dimepiece #CincinnatiSummerjam
4 of 19
5 of 19
7. TI #CincinnatiSummerjam
7 of 19
8. #cincinnatisummerjam Jade West
8 of 19
9 of 19
10. #CincinnatiSummerJam artists already hitting the stage! Showing up and showing out! #WizNation
10 of 19
11. Migos #CincinnatiSummerjam
11 of 19
12 of 19
13 of 19
14. #CincinnatiSummerJam #BehindTheScenes
14 of 19
15. Wiz crew at #CincinnatiSummerjam
15 of 19
16 of 19
17. 2 Chainz
17 of 19
18. DJ J Dough X Jeezy X DJ Dimepiece #CincinnatiSummerjam
18 of 19
19. Migos #CincinnatiSummerJam
19 of 19