Donald Trump has definitely changed Oprah Winfrey‘s mind — about whether she’s qualified to run for President.
In an interview for Bloomberg TV’s The David Rubenstein Show, Oprah says that she’d never even considered a run — until Trump actually got elected.
Though the new season of the show just premiered, the interview taped in December.
- Oprah may actually have a higher net worth than Trump.
- It’s hard to imagine Oprah running for President. But it was hard to imagine Trump at one point, too.
- Could America really elect an unmarried black woman?
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey’s Hair Over The Years
1. The classic ’70s layered look.Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. ’80s kween tresses.Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. She brought the ’90s in with style…and fringe.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.Source:Getty 5 of 13
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.Source:Getty 6 of 13
7. Layered and luminous.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Queen O’s hair is full of life.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.Source:getty 9 of 13
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.Source:Getty 10 of 13
11. The media mogul’s ‘fro is on fleek.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Locks fit for a Queen.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.Source:Getty 13 of 13