You might have heard the buzz about town. Faith Evans and Stevie J. are an item these days. I didn’t want to believe it either. But when I read some of the posts, complete with the two musical legends pictures together, I had to accept the fact that it might be so.
The pictures themselves look relatively innocent. I mean, Stevie J is a born flirt. So even though I did notice that the two were spending a lot of time together, I didn’t think much of it.
But, as is generally the case with Instagram, the story is often in the captions. And while Faith has been captioning her images in a very nondescript way, Stevie J has been doing the complete opposite.
1. Epic Weekend in the books!! #RootsPicnic #Philly
1 of 15
2. Great performance from @willowsmith who during her set brought out her dad and @djjazzyjeff who performed "Summertime" #rootspicnic
2 of 15
3. The Queen of the Smith tribe
3 of 15
4. the legendary @blackthought he is currently doing all those promos for the NBA Finals which are pretty cool.
4 of 15
5. Little Willow Smith putting it down on stage with Will Smith. #lit #summertime #rootspicnic2016 #rootspicnic #epicness
5 of 15
6. The dog @dmx has always been a man of the people
6 of 15
7. #rootspicnic flow
7 of 15
8. Legendary @djdnice who helped put together Usher's show with the Roots #rootspicnic
8 of 15
9. But why is the man at the end trying to jump on 😭😂😭😂😭😭😭 #rootspicnic #omeeka
9 of 15
10. @yazzthegreatest was on deck this weekend at the #RootsPicnic ... Salute to you Yazz for all your success thus far... #RootsPicnic2016 #Philly #ShayStar #DreamChasers #Empire #HakeemLyon >>> pic by @damel10