TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — While visiting Montford Middle School with teammates on Tuesday, Florida State University wide receiver Travis Rudolph spotted a boy sitting by himself at lunch, and asked if he could sit next to him according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Later in the day, Bo Paske’s mom posted a photo to Facebook that is capturing hearts.
“I’m not sure what exactly made this incredibly kind man share a lunch table with my son, but I’m happy to say that it will not soon be forgotten,” she wrote.
“He started off and was so open,” Rudolph told the newspaper. “He told me his name was Bo, and how much he loves Florida State, and he went from there.”
1. Epic Weekend in the books!! #RootsPicnic #Philly
1 of 15
2. Great performance from @willowsmith who during her set brought out her dad and @djjazzyjeff who performed "Summertime" #rootspicnic
2 of 15
3. The Queen of the Smith tribe
3 of 15
4. the legendary @blackthought he is currently doing all those promos for the NBA Finals which are pretty cool.
4 of 15
5. Little Willow Smith putting it down on stage with Will Smith. #lit #summertime #rootspicnic2016 #rootspicnic #epicness
5 of 15
6. The dog @dmx has always been a man of the people
6 of 15
7. #rootspicnic flow
7 of 15
8. Legendary @djdnice who helped put together Usher's show with the Roots #rootspicnic
8 of 15
9. But why is the man at the end trying to jump on 😭😂😭😂😭😭😭 #rootspicnic #omeeka
9 of 15
10. @yazzthegreatest was on deck this weekend at the #RootsPicnic ... Salute to you Yazz for all your success thus far... #RootsPicnic2016 #Philly #ShayStar #DreamChasers #Empire #HakeemLyon >>> pic by @damel10