When Beyonce dropped Lemonade, she snatched edges around the word. But she’s now being accused of snatching something else- some of the imagery she used in the gorgeous short film. A man named Matthew Fulks says she ripped some of the visuals from his 2014 film, “Palinoia.” Queen Bey is ready with her defense, but will it be enough? Gary With Da Tea says she’s going to have to pay up. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive edition of Gary’s Tea.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
Beyonce Then & Now: These Images Prove 'Lemonade' Diva Never Ages
1. Queen Bey Is AgelessSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. THEN: Beyonce In 2004Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. NOW: Beyonce In 2016Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. THEN: Beyonce In 2006Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. NOW: Beyonce At The Gala In 2016Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. THEN: Beyonce With Destiny's Child In 2000Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. NOW: Beyonce In 2015Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. THEN: Beyonce Debuts Her Baby Bump in 2011Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. NOW Beyonce In January 2016Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. THEN: Beyonce In Silver At The 2007 BET AwardsSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. NOW: Bey Performs In Fall 2015Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. THEN: Bey Hits The 2006 MTV VMA Nominations CeremonySource:Getty 12 of 14
13. NOW: Beyonce Performs In 2015Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. THEN: Bey Performs In 2009Source:Getty 14 of 14
Why Beyonce Will Probably Lose Her “Lemonade” Lawsuit [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com