Stevie J is hanging out with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show in studio! He discusses life outside of Love & Hip-Hop and returning to his original craft of music making. He breaks down how he got carried away with cocaine use and partying.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, he talks about the status of his relationship with Joseline Hernandez, and what is next to come for him as executive producer of his TV show with her! Click on the audio player above to hear more in this exclusive interview.
Hear more cool conversations on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” right here, and listen live weekdays from 6-10 am E/5-9 am C!
Celebs Who Lost Or Almost Lost It All To Drugs
1. EminemSource:AP 1 of 14
2. Lamar OdomSource:AP 2 of 14
3. Chris BrownSource:YouTube Screenshot 3 of 14
4. Amy Winehouse4 of 14
5. Heath LedgerSource:AP 5 of 14
6. Jimi Hendrix6 of 14
7. Michael Jackson7 of 14
8. DMXSource:PR Photos 8 of 14
9. Richard PryorSource:AP 9 of 14
10. Rick James10 of 14
11. Columbus ShortSource:Columbus' Twitter 11 of 14
12. Whitney Houston12 of 14
13. Lindsay LohanSource:PR Photos 13 of 14
14. Charlie SheenSource:PR Photos 14 of 14
Stevie J On What His Relationship With Joseline Hernandez Is Like Now [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com