Ready to start dating!? Good! but keep in mind that you will start off with -casual dating which is all about keeping your options open and playing the field so that you can figure out what type of person you are most compatible with. Got it? Check out these 8 rules for “Casual” dating...
1. Be HONEST! be honest about your intentions from jump, save you down the line!
2. Be open/Experiment- We ALL have a “Type” learn to experiment by dating guys/girls with different looks, personalities and outlooks on life
3. Conversation good, go for the phone number, keep in contact you never know when you may run into them again
4. Don’t kiss and tell, keep things on the down low, especially if you are dating others. No need to blast out until its official.
5.Choose your stand on “sex” NOW! When ‘casual dating’ you don’t want to sleep with everyone! important that you take a stand of ‘sex’
6. Outdoors is the key. Stop or don’t date in the house. Go to movies, festivals, downtown, dinner, ect.. save ‘in home’ dates for later down the line
7. RESPECT your date! you both still have feelings and get in the mind set his is ‘casual dating’ so don’t go over board or crazy if they are talking to others
8. At end of the day, RESPECT and stay TRUE to yourself!
GOOD LUCK! Happy Dating! Read more detail here: http://www.lifescript.com/well-being/articles/0/8_rules_for_casual_dating.aspx?utm_source=newsalert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2015-05-30b
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @Wiznationcincy and FACEBOOK @101.1 Wiz Nation
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @kristenk_1
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SATURDAYS 10AM-2PM and SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM