Singles Ladies! you out here dating, check out these 5 Simple Rules to live by…
1. Less is More! Not talking about clothes! but as in revealing you are about your life, or how much personal information you share on the first couple of dates, less is always more.
2. Never make yourself too available- Don’t play silly games like not calling for 3 days but simply don’t make yourself too emotionally and physically available to him right away, let it flow.
3. PLEASE! Don’t Settle- If you have recently gotten out of a marriage or other long-term relationship, don’t make the mistake of settling for the first nice guy who comes along.
4. Biggie..DON’T rush into Sex! when you rush into sex, you ruin your chances of developing a strong relationship and friendship
5. Follow Your Gut! If you know he is “not the one” or he is creepy, scary, just not for you! don’t stay just to have someone get out! Listen to your gut, your heart, your feelings!
Remember BE SAFE and SMART! Good Luck! Read more detailed info here: http://www.lifescript.com/well-being/articles/0/5_dating_rules_to_live_by.aspx?utm_source=newsalert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2014-09-04d
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: Wiznationcincy and FACEBOOK: 101.1 WIZ NATION
FOLLOW ME, Kristenk, TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: Kristenk_1
CATCH ME LIVE ON AIR! SUNDAYS 2PM-6PM