Everybody loves the 90’s sitcom, Martin! Every character on the show played their part and had us laughing so hard tears fell from our eyes. We went as far as having watch parties at the crib with most of the neighborhood in front of our televisions enjoying the show on Fox! Martin and Gina’s chemistry on camera was undeniable! But something went terribly wrong!
Here’s the drop:
“When Tisha got engaged to Duane, Martin made things difficult for her on the TV set.
Martin and Tisha had an affair, but Martin fell in love and she didn’t. Martin used to bad mouth Duane all the time. He always told Tisha ‘Your man is soft’.
Tisha’s sexual harassment charges against Martin were the only way she could get rid of him.”
40 Greatest Black TV Shows Of All Time
1. The Cosby Show
1 of 4
2. Family Matters
2 of 4
3. Soul Food
3 of 4
4. Flip Wilson
4 of 4
- Thomas Mikal Ford, Star Of Iconic 90s Sitcom ‘Martin,’ Dies At 52
- Martin Lawrence On Tommy Ford’s Death: “I Am Sad That I Lost A Wonderful Friend”
- GET YOUR MUSIC ON THE AIR WITH “513 HEAT”
- Finally! Tisha Campbell-Martin Tells Tommy’s Real Job On “Martin”
- Watch These NBA Stars Open The ESPY Awards With A Powerful Message About Gun Violence
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews