Senate leaders announced today that they have reached a deal to end the government shutdown in time to avoid a possible U.S. default. Details on the agreement that was formally announced on the senate floor at noon today are scant but CNN reports that the government could open as soon as midnight if passed and signed swiftly.
READ MORE: http://bit.ly/19QdAev
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- DMX Spits Bible Verses With A Fan [VIDEO]
- Surprise Collaboration coming SOON!
- Kirko Bangz And August Alsina Slow It Down With ‘Rain Down (Remix)’ [NEW MUSIC]
- Flicks You Picked!!! Recap Of The Weekend Box Office!!!
- Grey’s Anatomy Looses A Cast Member After 10 Years???
- Booty Boot Camp!!! New Workout For Ladies To Twerk The Calories Away (Video)
- Friday Night Lights At St. Bernard! [VIDEO/PHOTOS]