Want to know what it’s like to be 2 Chainz for a day? He’s about to show you. In a clip, executive produced by Tauheed Epps, 2 Chainz takes fans with him to South Africa in the short clip while he talks about his career, the Illuminati, and more.
“What if you only had 24 hours to live? I’m habitual with this shit,” he says. “I enjoy entertaining, and when people come to me with nonsense—let’s just say, topics that’s not well thought out—I don’t think that people honestly really believe that you can not know the day of the week. You can not know what time it is.”
His B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time album drops on Sept. 10.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Timberland Reveals Truth About Jay Z Beef! (Video)
- Heeee’s Baaaaaack!!! And He Just Wants To Be Friends!!!!
- Dumb A$$ Robs Store After Filling Out Application!!!!
- 101.1 The Wiz’s Dj Skillz Interviews Cincinnati’s Own Lantana Plus Exclusive Freestyle [Videos]
- Pusha T Claims His Album Will Be “Best Album Of The Year”
- Top 10 Summer Blockbusters 2013: [Part One]
- Jay-Z In The New Budweiser ‘Dreams Are Made’ Commercial [Video]
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Radio One In Partnership With Metro Sorta Presents Stuff The Bus!
Trick or Treat Times for the Cincinnati/Tri-State Area
Foodie Friday's: El Toro Bravo
Katt Williams is Headed Back Home
Local Rapper Gets Prison For Promoting Prostitution