Father’s Day is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate the special men in our lives than to pay homage to our favorite TV dads. Who can remember the hilarious parenting tactics of The Cosby Show‘s Heathcliff Huxtable? Who didn’t want to live in Uncle Phil‘s plush Bel Air mansion? And nobody’s dad kept it more real than Bernie Mac in The Bernie Mac Show. Join in on the fun! Who is your favorite TV dad?
Favorite TV Dads!
1. Bernie Mac of The Bernie Mac ShowSource: 1 of 8
2. Uncle Phil of The Fresh Prince Of Bel AirSource: 2 of 8
3. James Evans Sr. of Good TimesSource: 3 of 8
4. Bill Cosby of The Cosby ShowSource: 4 of 8
5. Rev Run of Rev Run's HouseSource: 5 of 8
6. George Jefferson of The JeffersonsSource: 6 of 8
7. Carl Winslow of Family MattersSource: 7 of 8
8. Michael of My Wife And KidsSource: 8 of 8
Who is your favorite TV dad? Take our poll below:
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Started From The Bottom, Now He’s Here: August Alsina
- DJ Traci Steele & DJ Baby Drew Chop It Up With E.J. Greig(Exclusive) ROTFLMBO!
- See Why He Turned Down ‘Love & Hip Hop’
- Release Reminder: Air Jordan 5 “Black Grape” 4 Days Away
- New Music: Wale Featuring 2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa – Rotation
- Lil Kim Involved In A Car Accident
- Kanye West Slut-Shames Kim Kardashian in New Song “On Site” WARNING ADULT CONTENT!