Ariel Castro‘s brothers no longer refer to him as kin. Instead, they call him “a monster” who should rot in jail after being accused of kidnapping and holding three young women hostage in his home for a decade.
“I had nothing to do with this, and I don’t know how my brother got away with it for so many years,” Pedro Castro, 54, said when he and brother Onil Castro, 50, sat down for an exclusive interview with CNN’s Martin Savidge this weekend.
When the story first broke, the world saw all three brothers as suspects after Cleveland police arrested them last Monday and released their mugshots. It was not until Thursday that Pedro and Onil Castro were freed and investigators said the brothers had no involvement in the kidnappings.
Ariel Castro, a 52-year-old former school bus driver, remains in a Cleveland jail on $8 million bond. He’s charged with four counts of kidnapping and three counts of rape.
He’s accused of abducting Michelle Knight, now 32, in August 2002 when she was 21; Amanda Berry, now 27, a day before her 17th birthday in April 2003; and Gina DeJesus, now 23, in April 2004, when she was 14. DNA tests revealed a daughter born to Berry six years ago was fathered by Castro.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Mike Tyson Gets His Own Animated Series On Adult Swim
- Danity Kane Is Reuniting With or Without Diddy’s Permission [Video]
- Why “The Great Gatsby” Soundtrack Is The Worst Part Of The Film [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Bobby V Sex Tape Being Shopped Around!!!
- Flicks You Picked!!! Box Office Rankings From The Weekend…
- Too Funny:Mike Epps As Charles Ramsey [ Video ]
- Positive: Producer Of Rocko’s U.O.E.N.O Breaks Down The Beat And Speaks Some Motivation [ Video]