Its hump day! or as I like to call it Weight Loss Wednesday! You don’t have to wait until Monday or Sunday night to kick off your diet/exercise routines. Start NOW! Each week, you should be engaging in at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic exercise plus strength training exercise! Get summer ready with me! Too busy??? Here are some ideas for how you can work out and burn calories on even your busiest days.
1. Schedule 10-minute workout sessions- Find 10min 3 times a day to get it in. Trust it works just as well as doing the whole 30min a day workouts
2. Find a workout buddy- Friends help motivate
3. Join a fitness club with a schedule that meets your needs- 24 hour gyms are the best!
4. Make your chores part of your fitness routine- yup cleaning your house counts!
5. Take extra steps- Park further and walk
6. Find an exercise activity that really engages you
7. Pick a workout time that feels right to you
8. Work your workout into family time- ride bikes with the kids or run around playing ball
9. Use social gatherings as a stepping-off point for exercise-lunch time walking group
10. Reset your daily schedule- Get up 30min earlier to get it in
Obesity is a huge problem, take care of yourself and your health by doing small steps to changing/helping your lifestyle.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, on Facebook/Twitter: Radioonekristen
Catch me LIVE ON AIR- Saturdays/Sundays 6pm-10pm