At work Network is hooking you up with info on the Top 5 Degrees for 2013!
One of the most important decisions you can make in your professional career is what degree you will pursue. In 2013, degrees in the science, healthcare and business sectors are steadily on the rise.
Here is a look at five of the top degrees for 2013 that are in high demand and could net the greatest worth.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration – A bachelor’s degree in business administration is a versatile degree that can be applied to a variety of careers due to its diverse core knowledge covering marketing, business law and ethics, and economics.
2. Bachelors Degree in Forensic and Criminal Science– This degree can lead to a number of different career paths including forensic engineer, crime laboratory analyst and more. This allows you to investigate crime from behind the scenes.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – While computers can do many wonderful things, most companies aren’t willing to let a computer handle their finances completely. Accountants are needed in all lines of work and fields, from healthcare to retail, and there are plenty of opportunities available
4. Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration – This degree will give you the skills you need to succeed as the administrator of a healthcare facility and home in on your leadership potential. Some of the facilities that hire individuals with a bachelor’s degree in this field include healthcare facilities such as hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and urgent care clinics, insurance companies and state public health administration.
5. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – field of engineering will provide a strong foundation for a future in various engineering specialties, including chemical engineering, aerospace engineering and technology Management.
Landing a job in the field of your choice is easier said than done, that is why it is vital to pursue a field that is high in demand, and the degrees listed above will have an edge in helping you find a steady job when you enter the business world.
For more detailed information log on to: http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0113/top-5-degrees-for-2013.aspx
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, on Facebook/Twitter: radioonekristen
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
Sister of Bengals Running Back Joe Mixon is a Suspect in Shooting
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Cincinnati: A 17 Year Old Hit By A Car Outside Clark Montessori High School
Lil Harold Breaks Down Influence On ‘After The Curse’ Mixtape, Calls Joseline His Favorite Dancer