Members of Odd Future say the 17year old who’s accusing them of a beat down in San Antonio after a concert last week was actually the first to throw a punch. The teen reportedly received lacerations to his head with scratches and burns on his body as a result to the incident. Well the teen has since tweeted photos’ and retweeted a message that says he was the first to throw bows. He’s also been bragging about his plans to sue the group and he says he’ll post a pic of the check once he receives it. Find out how it all went down by clicking here.
“The Russ Parr Morning Show”
Monday- Friday 6-10am & Saturday’s- 8-10am
Follow Russ Parr on Twitter @RussParrShow