Since deciding not to return to the VH1 hit reality series “Love & Hip-Hop”, Jim Jones and his fiancee Chrissy Lampkin have started filming their own spinoff show. “Chrissy & Mr. Jones” follows the couple as they try to maintain a strong relationship while continuing to be apart of the music industry.
Not much has changed with Jones and Lampkin since we saw them get engaged at the end of the second season of “Love & Hip-Hop.” The couple finds themselves arguing over Jim’s incessant urges to have a child, Chrissy not thinking she’s ready for marriage or motherhood, and their friends’ opinions about their relationship. The eight part series will feature appearances from Chrissy’s friend and former “Love & Hip-Hop” cast member Emily Bustamante as well as Jim Jones’ mother Mama Jones.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
If you want a little taste of the laughter and drama that will permeate the series, take a peek at the trailer below. You can catch the premiere of “Chrissy & Mr. Jones” on Monday September 24 at 9:30 pm.
- Frank Ocean To Kick Off The Season Premiere Of Saturday Night Live
- Beyoncé Loves Changing Diapers
- New Music: Cassie Featuring Young Jeezy ‘Balcony’
- Stevie J. Working With Mariah Carey and Kanye West
- O.J. Simpson Believes Khloe Kardashian Is His Daughter, Includes Her In His Will
- 4 Questions You Should Never Ask Your Man
- Rick Ross Gets “Presidential” In New Video
Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin Navigate Love And Family In New Show [TRAILER] was originally published on theurbandaily.com