Beyoncé thinks changing diapers is like, the most beautiful thing ever.
Speaking with Anderson Cooper on the season premiere of his daytime talk show, Anderson Live, the 31-year-old superstar spoke on love with her nine-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy. She told the talk show host, “I love changing diapers. I love it. I love every moment of it, it’s so beautiful. I love it all!”
And if you’re wondering, yes, hubby and papa to Blue, Jay-Z, changes diapers, too. She noted, “Actually, he is very good. We both [change diapers].”
As for the day baby Blue learns about how ridiculous famous and successful her mama is, Bey said, ”I’m mommy, and when [Blue] sees me, today was the first time she saw me perform in rehearsal, she was very confused.”
She has heard Mama Bey sign, though. To put her baby to sleep, Beyoncé explained, “I make up actually a lot of crazy, corny songs.”
Please adopt me, Bey.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- FRENCH MONTANA MARRIED????
- Did Cheif Keef Do It????
- Usher & Girlfriend Grace Miguel Have Family Time With Their Kids [PHOTO]
- Kanye West Watched Kim Kardashian’s Sex Tape While Making Love To Other Women
- Why Rickey Smiley Wants You To “Vote With Your Remote!” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- President Obama Responds To Nicki Minaj’s “Romney” Lyrics [Audio]
- Lil’ Wayne and Drake Win Top Honors At BMI Awards