In yet another vivid example as to why many of us need to work in “acting a complete Eeyore on reality TV” into our five-year plans, Stevie J. is reportedly working with Mariah Carey and Kanye West. For those familiar, “Steebie” is beyond a bevy of big hits from the 1990s — including Mariah’s “Honey,” which I still sing as if it came out two weeks ago (don’t hate, sing-a-long).
Now he’s getting new opportunities to work with the heavy hitters of music.
Speaking with Hip Hop Wired, the Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star revealed, “I’m working on music for Mariah, for Kanye, and for a host of other artists. I’m just gon’ keep producing and get back on my music game, now that television [is] over.”
As for what he’s cooking for Mimi, “You gotta stay tuned,” he quipped.
This is on top of the relationship (re: sex) book he’s working on.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- FRENCH MONTANA MARRIED????
- Did Cheif Keef Do It????
- Usher & Girlfriend Grace Miguel Have Family Time With Their Kids [PHOTO]
- Kanye West Watched Kim Kardashian’s Sex Tape While Making Love To Other Women
- Why Rickey Smiley Wants You To “Vote With Your Remote!” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- President Obama Responds To Nicki Minaj’s “Romney” Lyrics [Audio]
- Lil’ Wayne and Drake Win Top Honors At BMI Awards