Rihanna sent her grandma out in grand style … and now the funeral company has sent her a lawsuit.
Clara Brathwaite died in June, 2012. Her body was sent to Barbados for burial, and Rihanna wanted a party, complete with tents, multi-media large screens, huge exotic floral arrangements — the whole kit and caboodle.
But parties/funerals come at a price … and the company that threw grandma’s final shindig claims the grand total was more than $150,000, and Rihanna paid only about a quarter of that and refused to pay more.
The lawsuit claims Rihanna claimed the bill was exorbitant and she refused to pay the balance. The funeral home claims Rihanna’s demands came at a hefty price.
So far no comment from Rihanna’s camp.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
· Recent Updates
- Reports Say Kanye Won’t Let Kimmy Kardashian Leave The House
- Little Usher Raymond V Said To Be Doing Much Better
- Another Lamar Odom Jumpoff Comes Forward And Passes Polygraph Test
- Stevie J and Joseline married FOR REAL???
- Mrs. Beyonce Carter goes short!!!! YOUR thoughts??? (poll)
- SchoolBoy Q Featuring Kendrick Lamar – Collard Greens [Official Video]