The soldiers that fought so hard for this country didn’t die for this…
Lil Wayne has caused complete outrage after he was caught on camera filming a music video for his single “God Bless Amerika” where he was seen stepping all over the American flag. In some behind the scene footage that leaked online, Wayne raps in front of the flag before it falls to the ground, and he walks on it while he continues to rap the non-patriotic lyrics:
My country ’tis of thee / Sweet land of kill ‘em all and let ‘em die / God bless Amerika / This ole’ godless Amerika.
This morning, Wayne took to Twitter to clear up any misconceptions that he may have stepped on the flag in disrespect:
I didn’t step on the flag on purpose! It’s a scene in a video where the flag drops behind me and after it drop it’s just there as I perform
Catch the clip below:
" href="http://zhiphopcleveland.com/3981149/dj-khaled-ft-drake-rick-ross-lil-wayne-no-new-friends-video/" rel="bookmark">DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – “No New Friends” [VIDEO]
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Wild Out Wednesday: Chad Speaks on butt tap! (Video)
- DIVA! NeNe Leakes makes wedding guest sign a Release Form!
- Half Price Deal: Big Papa’s
- Benzino & E.J. Re Cap Last Night’s Episode of Love & Hip Hop ATL. (Will Zino Hook Up With K. Michelle Now?) EXCLUSIVE!
- Flavor Flav’s Chicken And Ribs In Danger Of Eviction
- 5 Things We Learned About Goodie Mob’s “Age Against The Machine”
- Rihanna Allegedly Checks Into Love Rehab +5 Celebs With Sex Addictions