According to AllHipHop.com, Flavor Flav is having a few issues surrounding an eviction notice that he received for the Sterling Heights, MI location of his Flavor Flav’s Chicken & Ribs restaurant.
Flavor Flav’s Chicken & Ribs in Sterling Heights, MI has been ordered to leave the premises after failing to pay rent since the day it opened in December 2012. Yikes!
Flav has also had 2 other chicken spots that did not pan out. One was located in Iowa and the other in Vegas.
Flav is reported to owe $25,000 and if he does not pay immediately it will be curtains for this chicken joint as well. The $25,000 is said to cover the total of rent, late fees and damages.
[Editor's Note] Calls to Kenny Rogers have not been returned.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Birthday Bash 18 OFF THE 2CHAINZ!
- Cincinnati Bengals To Be Featured On HBO’s Hard Knocks!!!
- Drake Says Fu(# Cincinnati!!! Lol
- Flicks You Picked!!! Weekend Wrap Up At The Box Office!!
- 10 Most Annoying Celebs in the Rap game!
- Stevie J misses MiMi?!?! Catch a Sneak Peak!
- Young Jeezy Celebrates Launch Of New Luxury Brand Partnership