Now I know some of you clicked on the story expecting to see something funny like I normally post. But this story was so moving to me that I wanted to share it with you all. I see people posting on facebook about what they don’t have and how hard it is for them all the time. Then I see this story and fell like your problems are only as big or bad as you allow them to be. If this teen can overcome his situation so can you. Hopefully this story will inspire you as it dig for me.
- Young Thug Concert Brings Celebs To Celebrities!
- How She Do That: Tiny Got A New Booty & New Eyes???
- UNC Used Fake "African American Studies" Classes To Pass Thousands Of Athletes!
- Benzino & Althea Fired From ‘Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta’ [VIDEO]
- Birdman Speaks On Tyga & His Beef With Drake, "Either You're In Or Your Out" (Video)
- Ti Speaks On Ebola & Calls Gucci Mane Retarded [Video]