When the Braxton Family Values premiered back in April of this year we had not anticipated the show being so entertaining! Watching the Braxton family is truly fun, plain and simple. They are honest, vulnerable, open, silly, and at the end of the day loving to one another. The sisters are all talented with strong personalities, which makes for great reality TV. It was Tamar’s brainchild to put the family in front of the camera, and it has paid off (literally)!
Last season the girls dealt with issues with their father, marital struggles, sibling rivalry, health scares, and the debate of a “Braxton Sisters” album. The sneak peak of season two suggests we’ll learn some more family lessons as mother Evelyn demands resepct from her youngest daughter Tamar. Watch (CLICK FULL SCREEN FOR PRECISE VIEWING):
Friday October 21st 4 of the sisters and mother Evelyn attended a private screening of the upcoming season at Spelman College, to promote the show and participate in a little Q&A. The Braxton Family Values airs on WEtv November 10th! Will you be watching?
- CHRIS BROWN & KELLY ROWLAND ARE DATING?!
- SPIKE LEE HITS JETS GAME WITH JOHN BOYEGA AND SON [PHOTO]
- MARSHA AMBROSIUS HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR AMA FAVORITE NEW ARTIST!!!
- NAS CELEBRATES ‘20 YEARS IN HIP-HOP’ WITH COMMON AND MOS DEF [VIDEO]
- WALE: “MY FIRST ALBUM WASN’T MARKETED TO OUR PEOPLE” [VIDEO]
For faster updates with the sweetest chick on the MIC, follow me on Twitter @Keta_Kiwi!!!