Halle Berry’s ex, Gabriel Aubry, called her a “ghetto n-word” during an argument according to court papers.
Berry and Aubry are currently in court for a custody battle over their three-year-old daughter Nahla.
The U.K. Daily Mail reports:
He screamed that she was a ‘’ghetto n****r’’ and threw a chair against the wall,’ the witness is quoted as saying. ‘Halle was shaken and sobbing.’
Gabriel hated that Nahla was mixed race,’ a colleague of Halle’s claimed according to The Star. ‘He never wanted her hair to be braided, and he always said that Nahla was white.
- LINDSAY LOHAN FACES MORE JAIL TIME
- [HOTT OFF THE WIRE] ROYCE REED RETURNS TO BASKETBALL WIVES
- SOULJA BOY OUT JAIL, CLAIMS HE’S INNOCENT
- KELLY ROWLAND “DOWN FOR WHATEVER” [NEW VIDEO]
- T.I.: “I UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE CRITICAL OF ME” [VIDEO]