Courtesy of: Radio One Houston – TheBoxHouston.com
Tony Horton (Photo by Amy Graves/WireImage/Getty)
Fall has arrived and so has a whole bunch of fall fitness strategy for those of us who wish to tone and tame our figures. Tony Horton, a fitness guru best known for the boot camp style home fitness program, P90-X, has just the right thing for all of us wishing to shed a few pounds this season (of course, so we’ll have room for turkey and dressing this Thanksgiving).
Check out a recent interview in the links below with Horton as he describes the new program and gives insight on it’s official release live on The Madd Hatta Morning Show in Houston, TX.
What are your plans for shaping up for the season ahead? Share them with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- DRAKE IS COMING TO “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE”
- AMBER ROSE REFERS TO HERSELF AS “A GREAT WIFE”
- WHO WILL NICKI MINAJ DRESS UP AS THIS HALLOWEEN???
- ROB MURAT “KNOW” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
- HOW LIL WAYNE IS SPENDING HIS BIRTHDAY